Long Distance Relationship - "Distance means so little when someone means so much."

Rabu, 09 Juni 2010







"The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart." - Helen Keller

"I'll turn my back and walk away, away from the pain. Scream it loud, drown it out by the sound of the rain. Listen up, I've had enough all this waiting. I need you more right now than I ever did!" - Hawthorne Heights "Somewhere In Between"

"You live too far away. Your voice rings like a bell anyway. Don't give up your independence, unless it feels so right. Nothing good comes easily, sometimes you've got to fight." "Amber"

"And ever has it been known that love knows not its own depth until the hour of separation." - Khalil Gibran

Wherever you goWhatever you doI will be right here waiting for youWhatever it takesOr how my heart breaksI will be right here waiting for you- Richard Marx "Right Here Waiting"

"I carry your heart with me (I carry it in my heart)" - E.E. Cummings


0 komentar: